Now accepting payments for garden plots. Reserve by adding your plot to shopping cart and checking out with valid credit card.
20’X40′ Garden Plot $275.00 per season
40’X40′ Garden Plot $475.00 per season
Garden Plot Agreement
Please read carefully before reserving your Garden Plot.
- The landowner given tenant permission use designated portion of land as indicated on garden plot map, provided once reservation has been confirmed.
- The Garden Plot is sole purpose of gardening legal and for personal use only flowers and vegetables. Marijuana is not permitted.
- Plants must be confined within the staked area of assigned 20×40 or 40×40 reserved plot.
- The terms of agreement shall the period of May 20th to October 1st.
- Hours of operation are from 6am to 10pm 7 days week. Access is NOT PERMITTED outside of operating hours.
- Gardens MAY NOT BE ACCESSED until opening day on May 20th.
- If my plots becomes unkempt including overrun by weeds will given 2 weeks notice to clean it up or it will rototilled under and reset.
- In accordance with the pesticide free bylaws and noxious wee act, I agree NOT TO USE CHEMICAL FERTILIZER, INSECTICIDES OR WEED REPELLENTS. Natural and organic plant fertilizer is permitted.
- I give Crittenden Farms consent that photos and videos of gardens taken time which may include pictures of people should the present during photo taking.
- Buy paying for and reserving this plot I hereby agree to terms and agree have read and understood the Garden Plot Agreement. I also understand and agree it rules set out on GARDEN RULES page linked here. I understand that neither, other gardeners nor the landowners are responsible for actions. I Agree to hold harmless these landowners and it customers or gardeners for liability, theft, damage or loss of claim that occurrs in connection with use garden plots made by me or by my guests.