Skip to content
- I will responsible the maintenance of my garden plot including: harvesting, removal of fallen or rotting produce, picking up litter, on weekly basis.
- I understand that responsible for supervising any guests I bring to my plot including other adults, youths and children
- I will not take food or plants from other gardeners plots unless given express permission by owner the plot.
- I understand that smoking is not permitted on the property.
- I understand that all pets are not permitted on the property.
- I understand that all gardeners are right enjoy quiet and peaceful atmosphere while gardening and such music not permitted to played via vehicles, phones, Bluetooth speakers or any other device that may disturb other gardeners.
- I will keep the garden plot free of weeds on weekly basis and will work to maintain the areas surrounding my plot. (Edges walkways and paths) Walkways, and paths are kept clear of all obsticles.
- I will keep trash and litter out of my plot as well as walkways paths and play areas.
- I will plant seeds 18″ away from plot edge as not to encroach on my neighbors plot when plants are fully grown.
- I will plant TALL CROPS only where they will not shade any neighboring plots.
- I will remove all dead plants and materials (string, wire, stakes, plastic etc) at end of season. I will ensure my garden is cleaned up by no later than October 1st.
- I will not tamper with automated sprinkler systems. Should they need to relocated will contact Staff.